about what I did...
One of the things that I love about going to this wholesale show is that a lot of the owners of the companies are actually there, teaching you about their products, sharing ideas, giving you tips, etc.
I was lucky enough to work with Stacy, of Stacy stamps, for not just one but TWO classes. In the first class we learned about coloring stamped images with 2 different colored pencil techniques. I cannot wait to teach you all what I have learned! And because she designs her images to be colored, they look phenomenal! In the second class we created boxes of coordinating cards. The cards are simple and stunning and the box was so fun to make - I even got to use memory mist for the first time and loved the results! Another class you will just have to check out!
Jenni Bowlin of Jenni Bowlin Studios was another designer I was lucky enough to take a class with. She has designed for a number of companies including Autumn Leaves (one of my favorite companies!). She shared with us a lot of ideas and we got to play with some of her new products!
I will try to get some pictures posted soon of some of the projects that I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment